A century after its humble beginnings, Fila has become synonymous with performance and sophistication. Worn not only by internationally recognized athletes, but the fashion conscious, Fila uses premium fabrics designed to radiate the sophistication of Italian craftsmanship, while allowing maximum flexibility and performance. Our legacy of style earns us admiration to this day. Whether you perform for the challenge of adventure, the rigor of competition, or simply the pleasure and well-being of an active life, Fila will help take you wherever you want to go, because we understand that the beauty of sport is that of a life in motion.
The Footwear Product Management Intern will be provided a valuable, real-world experience in footwear product management with exposure to various areas of footwear production, merchandizing and development.
• Work alongside the product management team to analyze category and consumer markets.
• Organizational support during the catalog process
• Learn and assist in the research process on trends and colors
• Sample Coordination
• Data management and organization.
• Must be a current student enrolled into an accredited university
• In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Merchandising, Business, Economics from an accredited university
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of athletic footwear is a plus
• Team player in a fast paced environment