Leads Fila staff and temporary associates on daily distribution operations and workload. Manages reporting employees through training, development, and coaching. Establishes daily and weekly distribution goals and objectives and ensures the execution.
Salary is $38K-$45K
• Previous Experience with Footwear & Apparel Distribution
• Strong PC knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Software
• High Volume Shipping and Receiving Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to systematically analyze and interpret critical departmental issues and formulate effective recommendations.
• Assist with establish clear and meaningful criteria on standards for effective performance.
• Ability to effectively blend management skills with basic technical expertise.
• Demonstrates highly sophisticated technical skills and strategic planning ability.
• Proactive problem solver with initiative
• Self-Motivated, team player
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Automated Distribution Environment
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with a Warehouse Management System
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Some College preferred