The Fulfillment Supervisor is a hands on role. The duties of this role include overseeing all aspects of the distribution process from receiving, put-away, consolidation, cycle count, picking, packing, labeling, shipping, and returns. The role exists to assure that all required tasks are carried out on a daily basis. This individual oversees the assigned department(s) and works side by side with the DC Management Team, the Production Planning Team, and in conjunction with parties across the organization to execute distribution processes per customer and business requirements.
• High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in distribution related matters including shipping, receiving, and logistics
• Advanced Windows based software skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (AS400 a plus)
• Sound comprehension of business practices
• Strong Interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and change directions quickly in a fast paced environment