Responsible for the coordination of all customs compliance requirements behalf of Fila worldwide. Closely monitor and advise updates through the Customs Compliance, Entry and Release Process, and Free Trade Agreements. Responsible for protecting the Company’s “privilege to import” while exercising due diligence when reviewing shipping documents, providing the USC Broker with classification information.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Must be able to problem solve, multi-task and work independently with accuracy.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, AS400.
• Advanced in Microsoft excel – pre-employment test required
• College graduate preferred.
• Bilingual preferred (Spanish).
• 2+ year’s previous experience in International Logistics, Importing/Exporting,Customs Compliance required.