The Department Lead is responsible for assisting the supervisor in establishing their subordinates clear understanding of their work responsibilities through effectively directing, motivating, evaluating and coaching subordinates to attain the organizational and productivity goals to effectively balance the work flow of the department.
• Effectively motivates and directs staff to exert the maximum productivity effort necessary to attain organizational goals.
• Assists supervisor in coaching employees towards achievement.
• Assists supervisor in delegating daily tasks to staff.
• Takes positive action to develop and maintain a respectful and professional work environment.
• A strong tem motivator that models appropriate behavior in following company rules, regulations and directives.
• Interacts effectively with all personal.
• Strong PC knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Ability to effectively blend management skills with basic technical expertise.
• Demonstrates highly sophisticated technical skills and strategic planning ability.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Proactive problem solver with initiative
• Self-Motivated, team player